Omega is looking for a responsible individual to assist our top producing mortgage loan officer. This person
will act as the first point-of-contact for most commercial and residential clients. The Loan Officer Assistant
will assist in managing personal pipeline and prospective borrowers. This will include working directly with
clients, gathering required documentation as required by law, and preparing loan files for processing.
• Calendar management for executives
• Help executive in preparing meetings
• Answer clients phone calls
• Assist in loan from preapproval, processing to closing
• Managing emails, meeting notes and documents for the Executive
• Manage loan files and maintain various in-house documents in Word and Excel
Skills and Qualifications:
• Associate's Degree / or Finance experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bilingual preferred
We are looking for ambitious and self-disciplined individuals to add to our Mortgage Loan Officer team.
Basic Loan Program knowledge (FHA, Conventional, and VA Guidelines)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong strategic prospecting skills
Strong negotiation skills
Strong follow-through to closure
Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
Must have strong command of the English language
Bilingual Spanish a plus
Bilingual Arabic a plus
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer: 3 years experience (Preferred)
Self-generated business: 3 years experience (Preferred)
Must have your State Mortgage Loan Originator license
Experience with Encompass is a PLUS!
Omega is looking for an experienced and dependable Mortgage Loan Processor to join its team. Our residential
division specializes in 203k construction loan programs with H.U.D., conventional loans, FHA loans, as well as
VA loans. Candidates must have a minimum of three (3) years mortgage processing experience. This position is
ideal for strong processors looking to be groomed towards a DE Underwriting position.
3-years experience minimum of mortgage loan processing
2-year Associates Degree
2-years experience with Encompass
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to manage multiple files and deadlines with strong attention to detail
Ability to process residential mortgage loans (FHA, Conventional, VA, USDA – purchase and refinance
transaction(s) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory
Ability to calculate debt-to-income
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage pipeline of loans and maintains timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
Communicates with loan officers, buyers, title companies, and builders. Provides excellent customer service by
effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
Sets up loan files, manually (if necessary) and order all exhibits as soon as the file is received.
Obtain and review required loan documentation and submits complete loan packages to Underwriting for
Order credit reports, verifications of employment, payoffs etc., and appraisals from the appropriate parties
and review them for acceptability prior to submitting for approval.
Prepare Loan Estimate along with initial disclosure forms and send out to applicant(s) with a copy of welcome
letter to loan officer, within three days of application date.
Process loans through desktop underwriting for submission.
Act as a liaison and maintain communication between customers and all parties involved in the transaction
Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares
the file for submission to the Closing Department
Work up cases for submission when all required exhibits are received.
Prepare weekly status reports to supervisor, loan officer and head of sales.
Once file is cleared for closing, submit file to QC for review and release to the closing department.
Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and
the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state, and federal regulations related to processing
We are seeking a dynamic process manager to improve the efficiency of our business processes. In this role,
you will be responsible for evaluating the efficiency and costs of established processes, developing
improvement strategies, and facilitating changes. You may also be required to update process documents and
conduct efficiency audits.
To ensure success in this role, you should have a deep understanding of business management, excellent
communication skills, and the ability to coordinate multiple teams. Ultimately, a top-class process manager
can identify and improves key processes, thereby reducing staff costs, production costs, and production
Process Manager Responsibilities:
- Meeting with business managers to discuss business objectives.
- Analyzing the efficiency and costs of existing business processes.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Familiar with Encompass mortgage software or equivalent
- Creating and presenting process improvement reports.
- Overseeing the implementation of new business processes.
- Managing improvement teams and external contractors.
- Troubleshooting and improving new processes.
- Updating process and procedure policies.
- Conducting ongoing analysis of processes in line with industry regulations.
- Stating up to date with the latest technology and improvement strategies.
Process Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business management / or finance.
- 4+ years' experience as a process manager.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant industry processes.
- Ability to identify cost-saving measures and improvement strategies.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to coordinate projects and lead multiple teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Come work at Omega Financial Services, a Mortgage Lender in our industry in Union County. We are looking to
hire an experienced Production Coordinator to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated,
Omega Financial Services is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Production Coordinator:
- Ensure quality assurance throughout the production process
- Manage the production team so that scheduled goals are met
- Plan, schedule, direct and execute production activities
- Effectively communicate loan products and mortgage process
- Guide borrowers through the loan application process
- Analyze credit for potential borrowers
- Collect documents for loan processing
- Communicate with borrowers throughout the loan process
- Utilize Encompass System for tracking Mortgage pipelines
- Provide clerical support to Mortgage Loan Officers
Qualifications for Production Coordinator:
- Certifications may act in place of an associate degree preferred in finance
- Prior experience working as a production coordinator in the mortgage industry
- Working knowledge of technical software that is specific to the industry
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills