Omega Financial Services, Inc. NMLS 20169
Grow with a growing company! Omega Financial Services (OFS) is a full-service, Multi-State Direct lender
specializing in Residential and Commercial loans. OFS is pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy as an
equal housing lender. Our diverse loan programs grant us the opportunity to assist all buyers, from first-time
homeowners in our residential department to growing businesses expanding their presence in our commercial
We are looking for a responsible individual for our Accounting Department. We are located 5 minutes away from
Available Immediately full time
Omega Financial Services, Inc., a licensed Mortgage Banking firm headquartered in Union, New Jersey has an
immediate need for an experienced ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT due to our steady and continuous business growth. This
is a great opportunity for the right person!
• Creating invoices
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Light bookkeeping
• Handle bank reconciliations
• Maintain QuickBooks accounts is a must
Need 3-5 years of experience.
Full time hours consist of 40-hour work week
hours are 9 am – 6 pm Monday- Friday. A family friendly business, we offer full benefits, holidays, sick
days and paid vacation time
• Come from a variety of academic backgrounds, including marketing, communication, business and other
• Bachelor’s degree
• Some companies require their marketing managers to have a master’s degree
• 7 years of experience
• Photoshop experience is required, artwork production
Marketing Manager Essential Skills
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Social Media Ads/ Demand Generation Campaign Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design,
Marketing Manager Roles & Responsibilities
• Oversee all marketing campaigns for their company or department
• Implement strategy
• Promote a business, product, or service
• Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain
• Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer
• Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of
• Handle content of brochures and Social Media footprint
• Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff
• Compose and schedule email marketing campaigns including listing advertisements, open house announcements,
newsletters, holiday-themed emails, or any other announcements.
• Manage the printing and binding of all brochures for the team
• Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
• Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies
• Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns
• Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies
• Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks
• Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve
brand marketing and exposure
Omega is looking for a responsible individual to assist our top producing mortgage loan officer. This person
will act as the first point-of-contact for most commercial and residential clients. The Loan Officer Assistant
will assist in managing personal pipeline and prospective borrowers. This will include working directly with
clients, gathering required documentation as required by law, and preparing loan files for processing.
• Calendar management for executives
• Help executive in preparing meetings
• Answer clients phone calls
• Assist in loan from preapproval, processing to closing
• Managing emails, meeting notes and documents for the Executive
• Manage loan files and maintain various in-house documents in Word and Excel
Skills and Qualifications:
• Associate's Degree / or Finance experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bilingual preferred
We are looking for ambitious and self-disciplined individuals to add to our Mortgage Loan Officer team.
Basic Loan Program knowledge (FHA, Conventional, and VA Guidelines)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong strategic prospecting skills
Strong negotiation skills
Strong follow-through to closure
Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
Must have strong command of the English language
Bilingual Spanish a plus
Bilingual Arabic a plus
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer: 3 years experience (Preferred)
Self-generated business: 3 years experience (Preferred)
Must have your State Mortgage Loan Originator license
Experience with Encompass is a PLUS!
Omega is looking for an experienced and dependable Mortgage Loan Processor to join its team. Our residential
division specializes in 203k construction loan programs with H.U.D., conventional loans, FHA loans, as well as
VA loans. Candidates must have a minimum of three (3) years mortgage processing experience. This position is
ideal for strong processors looking to be groomed towards a DE Underwriting position.
3-years experience minimum of mortgage loan processing
2-year Associates Degree
2-years experience with Encompass
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to manage multiple files and deadlines with strong attention to detail
Ability to process residential mortgage loans (FHA, Conventional, VA, USDA – purchase and refinance
transaction(s) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory
Ability to calculate debt-to-income
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage pipeline of loans and maintains timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
Communicates with loan officers, buyers, title companies, and builders. Provides excellent customer service by
effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
Sets up loan files, manually (if necessary) and order all exhibits as soon as the file is received.
Obtain and review required loan documentation and submits complete loan packages to Underwriting for
Order credit reports, verifications of employment, payoffs etc., and appraisals from the appropriate parties
and review them for acceptability prior to submitting for approval.
Prepare Loan Estimate along with initial disclosure forms and send out to applicant(s) with a copy of welcome
letter to loan officer, within three days of application date.
Process loans through desktop underwriting for submission.
Act as a liaison and maintain communication between customers and all parties involved in the transaction
Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares
the file for submission to the Closing Department
Work up cases for submission when all required exhibits are received.
Prepare weekly status reports to supervisor, loan officer and head of sales.
Once file is cleared for closing, submit file to QC for review and release to the closing department.
Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and
the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state, and federal regulations related to processing